Elizabeth, October 2012

From Elizabeth:
I had to plan my wedding within two weeks and I was crazy looking for the best place to do hair and make up. Turns out my wedding was at 12pm and most beauty salons are still closed at the time I was looking to get my hair and make up done. And so I found Bridal Express :) I looked through their website and saw a few pictures of their work and the best part was that they bring the salon to your house!! That was great news for me since I had to get everything done early for my wedding at 12pm. And they were really punctual! It started off with an awesome manicure and pedicure.. Nails were exactly what I pictured them to be and I couldn't stop looking at my nails all day :) then a second person came over to do my air brush make up and wow is airbrush make up great!! And the lady that did my make up didn't use so much and it still looked so natural and beautiful and left my face flawless :) last but not least my hair, was just so beautiful and all i had to do was show the stylist a picture and she did it exactly how i showed her. Bridal Express is the best ! They did such an awesome job and made me look so beautiful o my special day. I couldn't have asked for more!! Thank you so much for everything :)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment