Staci 2011

Staci told us:

I would like to say how incredible of a job both of you ladies did on my hair and make-up.  The make up was flawless and my tattoos were invisible.  Many many of my friends commented on how incredible I looked and some even asked, "Where did you tattoos go?". 

Service was prompt, friendly, and you both made me feel very special on my wedding day.

I remember when I began looking for places to hire for hair and make up on the internet and there are many, many places in Las Vegas which provide this service.  I found it difficult to choose because I really did not have much to go on.  If you are reading this and this is how you feel, look no further, this is the place to go, for the price, the service and most importantly THE QUALITY of looking your best on the most important day of your life.

I cannot rave enough about Bridal Express......they're the BEST.

Gratefully,

Staci




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment